Tuesday 3 June 2014

Depression and Anxiety.

Depression and Anxiety just don't make sense for example going out with your friends should be an enjoyable happy experience and not make you stress out so much you cry or have a panic attack and decide not to go out and instead stay home alone.

Its a viscous circle as you are told that talking to people or seeing your friends will cheer you up and make you feel better about everything but in reality it just makes everything worse as you start to stress about what to say or how to act so no one notices that there's anything wrong.

Most people won't realise that someone has depression or anxiety they wont even realise that a seemingly 'normal' everyday task like paying for something in a shop, asking for help/directions or speaking on the phone will make someone panic or want to cry or worse..

For example to the outside world I probably seem like a 'normal' confident bubbly girl but inside I'am totally different, I'm someone who panics and stresses about all the little thing that don't really matter, I HATE talking to anyone on the phone, I have weird and strange fears, I've written countless suicide notes and attempted suicide 4 times in the last 2 years.

What I'm trying to say is be nice and respectful to EVERYONE as you don't know what's going on in their head and behind closed doors and if your worried about anyone make sure you tell them that your their for them no matter what!

I'm always here if you need someone to talk t about anything, I know what it feels like. Just ask for my email and I'll give it to you or leave your email down in the comments and I'll email you as soon as I see it.

Twitter- @josieeberryy
Instagram- @josieeberryyy

P.S If I could be very sneaky and as if you could click on an ad on my blog as my car insurance is due very soon and it is far from cheap.. thank you if you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment