Tuesday 27 May 2014

Real life meets Online life

To me my blog was only read by strangers until a couple of days a friend told me they had read my blog, I was terrified and went back and deleted about 6 posts from the last 2 years because online you can be whoever you want and not worry about what people might think whereas in real life you have to deal with people face to face instead of keyboard to keyboard.

In my opinion my online self is confident and outgoing which is so far from my real life self, blogging is a way to get my feelings and opinions out without people I actually know finding out what I really think. My blog is a place I feel I can ramble on about whatever I want and not too many people will read it.

But, I suppose people I know will find my blog eventually whether its the next couple of months or in years to come because a secret always manages to get out no matter how careful and private you are.
I'll just have to wait with baited breath until that day but for now I will carry on as though nothing has happened.

Twitter- @josieeberryy
Instagram- @josieeberryyy

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! Online you can be whoever you want and not caring about anything. I used to be in that situation when my friends told me that they read my blog, I went to private some of posts also but now I don't really care anymore if people I know in real life read my blog. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get what you mean completely! i used to do youtube (only for like a few months) and then people started finding out and i got so much anxiety i deleted everything. I do kind of regret it but i'm happy that I've started blogging again as i love sharing my thoughts and feelings with people!
    by the way just followed, love the blog any chance of a follow back?
    - Ellie - http://3llieblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's such a shame :( I would love to do youtube but like you if people I knew found out I would delete it all straight away.. maybe one day in the future I'll start making videos.
      Love your blog and I have followed back x

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean, wow! Love your blog, I'm proud to say I'm now following you:)

    Carys xx
    http://thenimblemouse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete