Sunday 6 April 2014

My Music Top 10!

Heres 10 songs I've been listening to a lot recently,


  1. Take A Walk - Passion Pit
  2. My Love - Route 94 ft. Jess Glynne
  3. Ride- Lana Del Ray
  4. Hollywood - Marina And The Diamonds
  5. Changes- Faul ft. Wad Ad
  6. Home - Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros
  7. Shake I Out - Florence And The Machine
  8. Let Go For Tonight - Foxes
  9. Tongue Tied - Grouplove
  10. Reverse Skydiving - Hot Natured

Twitter- @josieeberryy
Instagram -@josieeberryyy



1 comment:

  1. I adore Home by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros! My friend's and I danced around our dorms so much this past year blasting that song haha :)

    Just followed you! <3 I just did a music post and I think you will probably like some, especially the first three!

    ∆ abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete