Tuesday 30 July 2013

Neal's Yard Remedies- Power Berry Daily Moisture REVIEW

The product came free with 'In Style' Magazine (July 2013) and to be honest I only brought the magazine for the freebie.

I've been using the moisturizer morning and evening for the past week and a half. The claim 'Antioxidant-rich Acai, Bilberry and Goji berry help fight the effects of free radicals for brighter, dewy-looking skin' I personally haven't noticed much change in my skins dewiness or it looking any brighter than usual.
The moisturizer has an amazing minty fresh smell which would be quite off putting if you don't like the smell of mint but i personally love it, the scent does stay on the skin for quite a while which I suppose is a bad thing as you wouldn't really want anyone coming up to you and smelling your face.

The consistency is thin and runny so its probably best used if you have normal to slightly dry skin as I feel its not best used on oily skin as it will make it look shinier. As the product is quite runny it does come out rather quickly resulting in a massive waste.

I can't complain too much as it was a freebie and I will use it until it runs out but I won't be buying it again as I feel it hasn't made a huge or noticeable difference to my skin.

Neal's Yard Remedies- Power Berry Daily Moisture and In Style magazine

Neal's Yard Remedies- Power Berry Daily Moisture

Neal's Yard Remedies- Power Berry Daily Moisture

Twitter - @josieeberryy
Instagram- @josieeberryyy

No comments:

Post a Comment