Wednesday 5 June 2013

Floral dress- Summery OOTD

The weather in England at the moment is beautiful!! Its starting to feel like summer (finally). Today I'm just going into town to pick up a few bits that I've run out of recently.

As the weather is so nice I decided to dress as summery as possible.

 The dress was actually once a play suit which I never wore so I recently decided to turn into a dress which is something that I will wear alot more now. The back of the dress is cut out with a tie that ties over your bra strap although I would recommend wearing a backless bra as the strap doesn't cover the bra strap.

My full face isn't in any of these pictures because when I can to write this post I realised I was pulling a weird face in all the pictures and the light outside had changed so I couldn't take any new pictures.



Play suit/ Dress- New Look
Belt- New Look
Backless bra- Primark

Sandals- River Island
Nail varnish- Miss Sporty
Earrings- Primark
( My ear is slightly dry from the salt water soak I've been doing for my rook piercing)
Eyeshadow- Sleek Storm pallete
Eyeliner- Natural collection
Brown Mascara- Helen E
Perfume- Kylie Minogue Darling
( A really summery scent)
I hope your all enjoying this beautiful summer weather and are having a wonderful summer!

Twitter - @josieeberryy
Instagram- @josieeberryyy

No comments:

Post a Comment