Thursday 4 April 2013

Wintery OOTN

Although its April, living in England means the weather is never what the seasons should be.. so its still snowing!

I wore this to a family event (boring) as i thought it was dressed up but casual and practical for the weather. The dress is from a Topshop sale (for £10!!) back in January so I don't think its available anymore but I'm sure Primark or New Look would have something similar. Even though they didn't have a size 10 I brought a size 8 and prayed to god that it would fit as it was far to beautiful to be left there and luckily it fitted perfectly! The neckline of the dress has small goldy silvery spikes which match the black belt that came with it.

The Doc's were a birthday present a couple of years ago but they will still be available. I chose white as I haven't seen many people with white ones so I thought it would be a change, which I have now realized was not such a good idea as they are rather hard to style.

Dress- Topshop
Blazer- H&M
Tights - Primark.


Close up of the dress, blazer and belt. (with a bit of snow)
Oops.

Oops again.


Twitter - @josieeberryy
Instagram- @josieeberryyy

No comments:

Post a Comment