Thursday 3 January 2013

Number one product of 2012!

I decided instead of doing my favourite products of 2012 I would pick my one over all favourite, now this was harder than I thought as I have tried so many new products this year and narrowing it done to just one seemed impossible.. But I did it..

And it is..

Aussie 3 minute miracle shine deep treatment.
Now this was a late in the year discovery but I'm so glad I tried it as it is just like the other 3 minute treatments but it makes the hair so shiny and soft.

Although I think it works better on dark hair as my sister used it and her hair was alot more shiny it does work on blondes giving the hair a small shine.

The smell is absolutely gorgeous and makes you want to keep it on your hair forever, which isn't a bad thing if you want really shiny hair.

I use it as a once a week treat putting if on dry hair and washing off 10 minutes later.

It costs around £4 which isn't a lot for something that actually works.

I hope you all had an amazing start to 2013 and all enjoy this year to the max!

Twitter - @ josieeberry
Instagram - @josieeberryyy



No comments:

Post a Comment