Thursday 3 January 2013

50 facts about me.

1. I plan to move to Australia when I'm 20.
2. I love getting the train.
3. I'm still not sure what I want to be.
4. I want to travel the world.
5. I don't have many friends.
6. I love animals.
7. When I was little I wanted to be a dragon.
8. I hate living in a village.
9. My bestfriend means everything to me.
10. My room is always a mess.
11. I am always on my phone.
12. I have a bucket list which currently ha 122 items on it and only 6 completed.
13. I want to see a rain forest.
14. I would love to be able to surf.
15. I would love to live in a city.
16. I go to places on my own.
17. I am very shy.
18. I want to learn to play the guitar.
19. I wish I could sing.
20. Most of my friends live an hour away.
21. I had my first kiss when I was 16.
22. I hate my body and face.
23. I wish I was more like my sister.
24. I hate winter.
25. I'm happier when it's sunny.
26. I could live of cheese twists.
27. I don't eat fruit or vegetables.
28. 101 Dalmatians is my favourite film.
29. I would rather talk in front of strangers than people I know.
30. Buses annoy me.
31. I own 13 pairs of denim shorts.
32. I own 2 pairs of jeans.
33. I am not proud of anything I've done.
34. I have a scar on my eye lid.
35. I cry a lot.
36. I act confident in front of my boyfriend so he doesn't think I'm weird.
37. Half my front tooth is chipped and has a filling on it.
38. I love listening to people's stories.
39. It takes me an hour and a half to get to college.
40. Tattoos fascinate me.
41. I wish to have my own business.
42. I'm scared of the dark.
43. I have panic attacks a lot.
44. I love being tanned.
45. I love blonde hair.
46. I want to swim with sharks.
47. I believe in life after death.
48. I don't believe in second chances.
49. I want to be an extra for a tv show.
50. I hate not having headphones on me.

Twitter - @josieeberryy
Instagram - @josieeberryyy

No comments:

Post a Comment