Tuesday 17 July 2012

Wake me up foundation review- Rimmel London

What they say-

  • Anti-fatigue effect 
  • Radiant glow
  • Illuminates skin
  • Flawless natural-looking finish

What I think-
To me this foundation isn't the best for my skin type (spots with dry patches) as the coverage isnt that full and doesnt cover my spots that well. The shimmers in the foundation does make my skin look less dull and more awake and lasts for nearly a whole day with only oily patches coming off.

I wouldn't recommend this foundation for people who have very oily skin and/or spots as it can make you look a little shiny and the coverage isn't that great.

Pros-
  • Makes skin appear more awake
  • Lasts for quite a long time
  • Nice, 'expensive' looking packaging
  • Smells good
Cons-
  • Not great at covering spots
  • can make dry patches stand out 

Wake me up foundation- Rimmel London
Shade 100 Ivory
Around £8.99

Enjoy your day..
<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment